Use this in pom.xml and Netbeans is intelligent enough to inject appropriate license in all newly created files.
<name>The Apache Software License, Version 2.0</name>
<comments>A business-friendly OSS license</comments>
And this is what it produces
* Copyright 2012 intesar.
* Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License");
* you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.
* You may obtain a copy of the License at
* Unless required by applicable law or agreed to in writing, software
* distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS" BASIS,
* WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, either express or implied.
* See the License for the specific language governing permissions and
* limitations under the License.